Home - Doctor - First Aid Electric Shock

This boy was watching TV with his mother when he accidentally hit an electric kettle with his leg. Oh no, he got an electric shock! Quick, call 911 and help the boy's mother save him!

This boy was watching TV with his mother when he accidentally hit an electric kettle with his leg. Oh no, he got an electric shock! Quick, call 911 and help the boy's mother save him!




Game details

Category: Doctor

Tags: doctor

Online since: February 13, 2014

Times played today: 2

Times played total: 11499

Rating: 4.6/5 (110 votes)

Developed by: freegamescasual.com


Most played girl games